Swoop Airlines does not allow any cancellation except if you cancel the flight within 24 hours of booking, provided the delivery date is after seven days or more. Besides, as per the ultra-low-cost business model, the swoop airlines tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Swoop Airlines Cancellation Policy
As per Swoop Airlines cancellation Policy, If you cancel the booking within 24 hours from the booking time, the airline will refund your ticket value to the original form of payment.
The airlines do not charge any fee if you fail to board the flight or do not show up for your flights.
However, if an airline cancels the flight or delays it, they provide you an available WestJet flight, a refund, or the next available swoop flight.
Although Swoop airlines don't allow any cancellation, you can save your money by changing the flight schedule date and time for free within 24 hours of booking, and charges apply after 24 hours. You can check out some important information below if you wish to change the flight with Swoop.
If you add ModiFly during the booking, you are eligible to make changes in your time and date once for free. However, changing flights after that is subject to change fees—the cost of adding ModiFly costs around $ 10 for a limited time.
As per the standard change policy of the airline, you can change the flight between 3 days ( 72 hours) or more from departure and less than seven days from scheduled departure. The change fee applied in this case is around $ 150 per person per segment.
If you make changes seven days or more before the scheduled departure, the change fee of around $ 100 applies per person per segment.You cannot make any changes less than three days ( 72 hours) before the departure.
Can I cancel my Flight and Get a Full Refund?
Yes, As per the 24-hour Swoop airlines cancellation policy, you can cancel the ticket at no cost and get a full refund if you complete the cancellation formalities within 24 hours of ticket purchase. It is possible only if you purchase the ticket seven days before the scheduled departure.
However, if you fail to do so, you cannot cancel the flight later. The Swoop airlines ticket becomes non-transferable and non-refundable after 24 hours of booking. Let's dig into details and check how to perform the cancellation and get a refund.
Easy Steps to Cancel the Swoop Flight Ticket Online and Get a Refund
- First, you need to go to the official website of Swoop Airlines
- There locate the manage my booking section on the homepage
- Now enter your reservation code and last name, and click search to retrieve the flight details
- The cancellation option is available on the screen up to 24 hours from the booking time
- You need to select the booking to be canceled and click on the cancel reservation button
- Now provide the reason for cancellation and proceed further
- You can follow the instruction to compel the cancellation
- After you cancel the flight, the airline will process a full refund into your original mode of payment
Following the procedure above, you can get a full refund from Swoop Airlines within 24 hours of booking at any time. Moreover, if the airline cancels your flight or is delayed more than expected, you are eligible for a full refund on Swoop Airlines cancellation. You can follow the procedure above for standard booking; however, you must speak to the airline directly in case of the group booking.
- How do I Request a Callback from Delta?
- How do I Check-in with Frontier Airlines?
- How can you Check in Online for Sunwing Airlines?
- How do you Check-in on Spirit Airlines?†
- How to Check-in to Air Canada?
- How to Change my Air Canada Flight
- How can I Change my Flight without Paying a Fee?
- How much does it cost to Change an Air Canada Flight?
- How do I Contact Air Canada about my Refund?
- How do I Contact Amtrak Manager?