Virgin Atlantic is one of the best airlines when it comes to saving your money. If you want to travel with the airline and avoid baggage fees, you can take the help of this article.
In this article, you will get information about the Virgin Atlantic Baggage Policy and the steps to contact the customer service also. You can read the article below to get the information.
Know About Virgin Atlantic Baggage Policy
If you want to travel with the airline, you need to consider the following baggage policy.
- Your carry-on luggage should fit in your seating area and should not cover extra space.
- The economy and premium economy passengers can carry one luggage with the dimension of 56cm x 36cm x 23cm and weight of 22lbs.
- Upper-class passengers can carry two bags with dimensions of 56cm x 36cm x 23cm and 26 lbs.
- Your baggage space depends on the type of ticket you have booked.
- You are not allowed to combine your luggage space if you are traveling with other people.
- If you have more bags than the allowed limit, you will have to pay additional charges for the extra item.
- If you carry any sports item, you will be charged a fixed handling fee due to its size, fragility, and other handling requirements.
- If you want to carry CPAP devices with you, there must be a label if the manufacturer.
- You need to show the medical certificate of the device and also carry extra batteries.
- The size of the device should not be too big as it will be difficult to place in the airline.
- The approximate charge lies between 65 GBP/ 100 USD for overweight bags and 200 GBP / 300 USD for oversized bags.
You need to follow the given size and weight to avoid baggage fees in Virgin Atlantic.
Steps to Contact the Virgin Atlantic Customer Service
- Move to the official website of Virgin Atlantic.
- You will see the Contact Us option in the Help section on the top panel.
- You will find the calling numbers of different regions that you can dial.
- You can also use the option of email, Live Chat, and social media to messaging the airline.
So, by following the above steps, you can get to Virgin Atlantic Customer Service. You can ask them about the doubts regarding baggage policy. If you know about the policy, you will be able to save more money.
- What is Alaska Airlines MVP Status?†
- How do I Speak to Qantas Airlines Customer Service?
- How Can I Get Hold of Singapore Airlines?
- How do I Get a Refund from Scoot Airlines?†
- How to Get a Refund from TAP Air Portugal?
- How do I Get in Touch with TAP Air Portugal?†
- How do I get to Porter Airlines Customer Service?
- How to Get a British Airways Refund?
- How do I get my Callback from American Airlines?
- How to Check in at American Airlines?