There are the following best ways that you can use to cancel the KLM flight, and below are the following KLM Cancellation Process mentioned to follow them correctly:-
- Firstly, you have to access the official website of KLM airlines and then move to the manage my booking option.
- Now, you have to start searching for the flight you want to cancel by providing all the details like PNR number, reservation code, no of passengers, and references to get your flight.
- After that, find the cancel option and tap on that; then, you can see that a refund request form will appear and fill out to get a refund.
- Lastly, you will get messages about your flight cancellation on your registered email address and contact number.
What are the Cancellation Charges at KLM Airlines?
Here are KLM Cancellation Charges that are applied when you cancel the flight ticket, and you have to know while canceling the ticket below are the following that mentioned:-
- The cancellation charges are applied when you fail to cancel the ticket within the given time frame, and the charges are different for domestic flights and international flights.
- You have to pay the charges in Euros for all flight tickets which depart and arrive in Europe.
- According to the policy, the cancellation charges are only deducted from the amount of the booking ticket. And it refunds all the charges for your extra baggage, seat selection, and many other fees.
- The charges for domestic flights are between $70 to $150.
- The cancellation charges for international flights are between $200 and $300.
How to Get a Refund at KLM?
If you are willing to get a refund of your canceled flight ticket, then there are the following steps that you can use to follow and complete the refund process, below are the following:-
- Initially, you must visit the official website of KLM airline and start searching for my trip options to open that.
- Enter the reservation number and passengers' last names in their required places.
- Then, navigate to the dashboard and then choose the canceled flight ticket.
- When you select the flight ticket that you want to cancel then, then click on the cancel button.
- After that, you can see a request refund form and then fill out all the information that is needed in their specific places.
- Lastly, when you fill out all details, then submit that form and wait to get the confirmation message.
KLM Airlines Refund Policy:-
When you cancel the flight ticket and fill out the form to get a refund of your ticket, then there are KLM refund Policies that you have to know and below are the following that mentioned below:-
- You are eligible to get a full refund if you cancel the flight ticket within 24 hours of your flight booking. If you fail to cancel within the provided time frame, then you will not get the flight refund and will have to pay the cancellation charges.
- The basic economy ticket is eligible give a full refund; if you cancel the flight ticket the basic economy, then you have to cancel that flight within 24 hours of booking, and if the flight is booked one week or more before the original scheduled departure.
- If you make the payment through a credit card, then your refund process is within 7 business days, and the other payment methods, like cash and cheque, will take more time to get a refund.
- You will get your refund through the same method that you paid for while booking the ticket.
- If your flight is delayed by more than 5 hours, you are eligible to get a refund of your flight.
- What is British Airways Cancellation Policy?
- What is Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- How to Change my Flight Date at Lufthansa?
- How do I Talk to Delta Customer Service?
- How do I Contact Jetstar by Phone?
- How do I get a Refund from Flydubai?
- How to Cancel my Emirates Airlines Flight and get Refund?
- How to Contact Flydubai by Phone Number?
- How do I check-in for my flight on Emirates Airlines?
- How to Book my flight at Qatar Airways?