Most Airlines have made sure that their policies are customer friendly. So, if you want to ensure that you have made the date change free of cost, you would need to first go through the policies of that particular airline. Then you need to ensure that you have followed the correct path on the official website to make the changes to the reservation you made.
This option is helpful if you have made the booking, but you want to make some changes to your reserved ticket later on.
Date Change Policy of the Airlines:
To Change Flight for Free, you need to ensure that you have followed every policy correctly. Then you’re not going to be charged with the date change fee of the airline.
- To avoid the date change fee, you need to ensure that you have made the changes within twenty-four hours of the booking made.
- You could make the changes by yourself only if you made the booking on the official website of your selected airlines however if a third party created your booking. Then you need to contact them for the changes you want to make.
- You can select the flight for the same destination only. While making the changes to the date, you cannot make the changes to the goal.
Procedure to Make the Flight Changes:
To make the date changes, you will have two main options. One is to connect with customer support. The other way is to get on the official website and make the changes by yourself by selecting the option of “Manage Booking.”
- Access the official website of the airline.
- You need to select the “Manage Booking” option on the homepage.
- Enter the Booking reference number of the reservation you have made and the passenger's name.
- Now select the option of “Search Flight.”
- Your reservation will open up.
- Select the option of “Date change.”
- Now you’ll come across the dates.
- Select the suitable dates and your booking date will be made shortly.
Once you have made the suitable changes, you’re going to receive an email confirmation on the registered email address.
Contact through the Customer Support:
There are different ways to connect with customer support. Once you’ve got an agent over the phone or chat, he’ll make change flight Date for Free. You only need to choose from the step given ahead.
Live Chat with the Agent:
- Access the official website of your airline.
- Now you need to choose the option of “Contact us.”
- Tap on the chat icon on the new page in the bottom right corner.
- A chat box would open up.
- Choose the appropriate options, and your chat will be connected to a live person.
- Once your conversation is over, you’ll also have the option to save the chat transcript.
Speak to the Customer Support:
To get the date changed, you need to ensure that you have called the official number of your selected airlines. Soon, you’ll come across the IVR menu. Now you only need to choose the option of “Manage Booking.” Soon, your call will be moved to the agent who is trained to handle your query.
If you want to understand the procedure to make the changes over the phone. Then you can ask the agent on the other end of the phone, “How to Change Flight Date?” Then you’ll get the guidance you have been looking to get.
- What is Alaska Airlines MVP Status?†
- How do I Speak to Qantas Airlines Customer Service?
- How Can I Get Hold of Singapore Airlines?
- How do I Get a Refund from Scoot Airlines?†
- How to Get a Refund from TAP Air Portugal?
- How do I Get in Touch with TAP Air Portugal?†
- How do I get to Porter Airlines Customer Service?
- How to Get a British Airways Refund?
- How do I get my Callback from American Airlines?
- How to Check in at American Airlines?