Ryanair is an ultra-low-cost airline, and if you are flying with Ryanair, you should contact the customer service department if you need help or want to send a complaint/Query. Ryanair wants its customers to be satisfied and happy with its services. You can contact Ryanair by using different channels of communication through Live Chat, Email, Social media, or directly call on the customer care number.
How to get Hold of Ryanair Customer Service?
Ryanair's official website is user-friendly, and you can find all the details related to the Airline on the website. The information mentioned on the website is accurate and updated.
- You can contact Ryanair by using the official website.
- You have to go to the homepage https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en
- You have to scroll down and click on “Help Centre.”
- You must click on ”Contact Us” to access all the Ryanair Customer Service Numbers and contact details.
- You will be directed to a new page where you can click on “Online query or complaint form.”
- You have to choose the reason to contact from the drop-down menu
- You have to fill in all your details and click “Submit.”
- You will get a reply from Ryanair in a few days.
Contact Ryanair Customer Service by Phone:
You can contact Ryanair by phone by calling on the below-given number and following the steps below.
- You can contact Ryanair by phone at the customer service number +353 15825932 and follow the steps below to contact a customer service agent.
- You must press 1 for new reservations or queries related to an existing reservation.
- You have to press 2 for baggage-related queries or to claim a refund.
- You have to press 3 for new offers and deals.
- Press 9 to contact a customer service representative.
Ryanair Contact Information:
- New bookings/General Queries: +44 1279358438 (for UK). Calls are charged at local call rates. Available Languages: English, Italian, German, Spanish, French & Polish
- You can also call Ryanair's phone Number, +353 1582 5932 (for Ireland), to talk to a customer service agent.
Communicate with Ryanair Customer Service via Chat:
Chatting is convenient, and it will come in handy when contacting the Ryanair customer service department to resolve any of your queries or make a new reservation.
- You have to visit the page https://helpcentre.ryanair.com/
- You have to click on “Chat now” to talk to a customer care agent
Communicate with Ryanair via Social Media:
You can contact Ryanair Customer Service by using the Social media page and following the Airline. As billions of people use social media daily, Ryan air is now available on all popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.You can follow Ryanair by using the links given below.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ryanair/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/askryanair
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ryanair/
- LinkedIn: https://ie.linkedin.com/company/ryanair
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/RyanairNews
Contact Ryanair via Online Query/Complaint Form:
If you want to send a complaint or query, you can use the online complaint form. You can fill up a query or complaint form and contact Ryanair by following the steps below.
- You have to go to the website https://onlineform.ryanair.com/ie/en
- You have to select from the options from the drop-down menu.
- You must fill in your Booking Reference, your name, and your email address and write your complaint or query.
- You must click “submit” and wait for revert from Ryanair.
- You will get a reply from Ryanair Customer Service within 15 days.
Contact Ryanair via Email:
If you want to contact Ryanair by Email, you can do so by using the email address. It is one of the best ways to contact Ryanair, as you can keep a record of the conversation and expect a revert within 3-5 business days.
Ryanair Mailing Address:
Corporate Head Office
Airside Business Park
Registered in Ireland No. 104547
Ryanair DAC V.A.T. Registration number: 4749148U
- What is British Airways Cancellation Policy?
- What is Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- How to Change my Flight Date at Lufthansa?†
- How do I Talk to Delta Customer Service?
- How do I Contact Jetstar by Phone?†
- How do I get a Refund from Flydubai?
- How to Cancel my Emirates Airlines Flight and get Refund?†
- How to Contact Flydubai by Phone Number?†
- How do I check-in for my flight on Emirates Airlines?†
- How to Book my flight at Qatar Airways?†