Sunwing is a low-budget airline in Canada. It has headquarters in Toronto and Otaries, Canada's cities. If you have booked your flight ticket with Sunwing Airlines and thinking of How to check-in at Sunwing Airlines without standing in lines at the airport, don't worry; you can check in for your flight online. Read about the policies and processes for check-in from here and then choose any method according to your choice and check-in for your flight.
Online Check-in Process for Sunwing Airlines
A passenger can check for their flight online as well as offline. For offline check-in, the passenger must stand in a long queue and wait for their turn. If you are running late for your flight, you can opt for online check-in. there are two ways you can do an online check-in, which is given below.
Check-in for the Flight through the Airlines Application:
if you want to check for your flight with the help of the Airline's application, then the first step is to download the airline application from the play store or apple store on your mobile phone. After that, follow the instructions given below:
- Log in to the account by entering its id and password(through which you booked tickets).
- Go to manage bookings and then select my flight option from there.
- Open the booking, look for the check-in option, and click on it.
- Add any additional service you want during the flight like seat selection, meals, baggage, etc.
- After adding the services moe to the payments page, make the payment for it.
- After making the payment, choose the option where you want to get your boarding pass.
- Lastly, get your boarding pass and board your flight without standing in line.
Check-in for the Flight through the Airline's Website:
if there is not enough space on your mobile phone to download the application or for some reason application is not downloading. If you are wondering whether can you check in online with Sunwing without the application, then the answer is yes; you can by visiting the Airline's website. For that, pay attention to the steps below:
- After landing on the homepage of the Airline's website, click on the three dots on the right corner of the page.
- And choose the flight option from there, and afterward navigate to the check-in icon from the drop-down list.
- Enter your booking reference number or PNR number and name the passenger's last name.
- If you don't have a booking number, then enter the departure city and destination city with the journey date and Sunwing's passenger number.
- After entering the details, click on "check-in" and add any special service you want
- Make an online for it and download your boarding pass as a pdf.
Important: if you have an e-boarding in the form of a pdf or screenshot in your gallery, make a hard copy for it. In case your mobile phone is dead at boarding, at least you will have a backup.
Check-in Policy at Sunwing Airlines
Passengers can not directly board their flight after checking in; they are supposed to go through a security check and baggage drop. A passenger is allowed to do an early online check-in at Sunwing Airlines, for international flights, the timing is twelve hours, and for domestic flights, it is six hours. When a traveler travels within the country, they can check for their flight up to 40 minutes before the flight's take-off time, and for the travelers traveling out of the country, they can check in up to one and half hours before the flight's door closes time.
If you face any problem while checking in for your flight, then you can take the help from customer support of the Airline and ask them to check-in for you and send the boarding pass to you through email.
- How do I Request a Callback from Delta?
- How do I Check-in with Frontier Airlines?
- How can you Check in Online for Sunwing Airlines?
- How do you Check-in on Spirit Airlines?†
- How to Check-in to Air Canada?
- How to Change my Air Canada Flight
- How can I Change my Flight without Paying a Fee?
- How much does it cost to Change an Air Canada Flight?
- How do I Contact Air Canada about my Refund?
- How do I Contact Amtrak Manager?