KLM includes various flight services in a digital way so that you can get access from your preferred location easily. You can perform various tasks without expert guidance, and it is quick and feasible. It saves you time. So the airline introduced the KLM check-in process through online mode so that you do not have to wait for a more extended period of time in the queue at the airport. As well as you can visit the airport for check-in at the desk; moreover, the kiosk machine will help you out in that process. You can go through the below-mentioned check-in methods, which will save you time and help you to get your boarding pass.
KLM Online Check-in Process
You can go for the KLM online check-in if you are at your home, which will reduce your work to half and saves you time for other processes such as documentation. The online check-in option is available on the official site of the airline. The online check-in is quick and fast; you need to have an internet connection.
- You can go through the official site of the KLM airline.
- Then log in with your account.
- After that, move to the check-in tab, and tap on it.
- Now enter your booking number and last name and click on the check-in button.
- The page will display the list of flights; select your suitable flight and choose the seat map option in case you still need to choose the seat.
- At last, the airline will drop the confirmation code and the boarding pass at your registered email address.
KLM Airlines Mobile App Check-in Process
If you are a smartphone user, then the airline has introduced KLM Mobile Check-in, with the help of which you can check in anytime, and all the information or data gets saved in your phone. That can be used for future reference, and no need to carry the extra documents. You can download the official app from the app store and sign up to continue.
- You can tap on the application of the KLM airline on your phone.
- Then sign up with your valid account, and the screen will open.
- After that, you can tap on the check-in tab.
- Enter your booking details ( booking number and last name)
- The screen will display the flight list; select your flight and tap on the seat map tab to allot a seat for yourself.
- Following the successful check-in process, you will get the barcode on your phone; you can scan that at the airport to get the boarding pass quickly.
KLM Airlines Airport Kiosk Check-in Process
In case you have arrived at the airport and find a huge crowd at the check-in desk, then you can step towards the kiosk machine, which has been installed all over the place inside the airport, so that these machines will help you check in and get your boarding pass. This self-service machine makes your process easier and is available 24 hours a so that you do not have to hassle at the airport.
- You can open the kiosk machine.
- Then you need to enter your booking reference number and surname or email.
- After that, the seat map will display after you can select your preferred seat.
- Now you can read through the terms and conditions and tap on the agree button.
- At last, the boarding pass will display, click on continue and finally, collect your boarding pass from the machine.
KLM Airport Desk Check-in Process
You need to visit the airport to check in if you have yet to check in by yourself. Go to the KLM check-in counter, and at the desk, you will see the representative. The representative will ask you for the booking details. Now according to the details, the respective person will go through your flight and choose a seat for you. After that, the representative will check in and provide you with the boarding pass. Collect the boarding pass, and you are all set to board the flight.
KLM Airlines SkyPriority Check-in Process
It is a service provided by the airport to passengers who are traveling in first class and business class as well. If you are an elite plus member, then the airport team will help you with KLM SkyPriority Check-in where you will get the facilities prior to everyone else. Such as, at the check-in counter, you will get a separate queue so that you can get your boarding pass quickly and quicker than anyone else.
What is the KLM Flight Check-in Time?
The airline check-in time may vary according to the type of method you have used while checking in through the airline. You need to know about the KLM check-in time so that you can visit the airport early to experience a hassle-free process. You can go through the below-mentioned methods and their timing.
KLM Online Check-in Time
- If you are applying for online check-in, you need to go for 24 hours to 1 hour before departure in case of US flights. Other than that, If you are applying, then you need to know that KLM Online Check-in Time is for 30 hours to 1 hour prior to the flight departure in case of other flights.
In case you are flying from Mumbai, Sudan, Ethiopia, and Kenya, then the online check-in time is from 30 hours to 1.5 hours prior to the flight departure.
KLM Mobile Check-in Time
- If you have applied for the check-in through the KLM app, then it should be done 24 hours to 1 hour prior to the flight departure for the US flights.
- On the other hand, if it is other flights, then the app check-in should be done 30 hours to 1 hour prior to the flight departure.
In some exceptional situations, if your flight is from or to these places such as Mumbai, Sudan, Ethiopia, and Kenya, then you need to know about the KLM Mobile Check-in Time, which is 30 hours to 1.5 hours prior to the flight departure.
KLM Airport Kiosk Check-in Time
- Kiosk check-in time is from 2 hours to 40 minutes prior to the departure of the flight if it is a European flight.
- If it is an intercontinental flight, then you need to apply for a kiosk check-in 3 hours to 60 minutes prior to the departure of the flight.
- The kiosk check-in time may vary from place to place; for Osaka then, the check-in time is 2 hours prior to the departure flight.
- If your flight is from or to Moscow, then the check-in timing starts 2.5 hours prior to the departure flight.
- If your flight is from or to Delhi and Lagos, then the check-in timing starts from 4 hours prior to the departure flight.
- If your flight is from or to Mexico City, then the check-in timing starts from 4 hours prior to the departure flight.
- If your flight is from or to Paramaribo, then the check-in timing starts 5 hours prior to the departure flight.
KLM Airport Desk Check-in Time
- In case you are traveling with European flights, then you need to check in 2 hours to 40 minutes prior to the flight departure.
- In case you are traveling with intercontinental flights, then you need to check in 3 hours to 1 hour prior to the flight departure.
- If your airport does not have an online and self-service kiosk check-in facility, then you need to check in at the airport desk.
- If you are traveling alone and need special assistance, then also you need to check in through the airport desk.
- If you are flying with the pet ( then you need to arrive and check in at least 3 hours before the flight departure.
SkyPriority Check-in TIme
It will be quick if you are entitled to the sky priority scheme. At the same time, check-in at the airport .in that the case, if you are on a European flight ticket, then you can check in 2 hours to 40 minutes prior to the flight departure, and for intercontinental flights, 3 hours to 1 hour prior to the flight departure.
If you are a business and first-class member, then you are eligible for sky priority to check in, as well as if you are a platinum and flying blue gold member and Skyteam elite plus member.
- How can I Talk with the Agent from United Airlines in the USA?
- How to Cancel the Aegean Airlines Flight Ticket?†
- How do I get a Flight Refund from Qantas Airlines?
- How do I get in touch with Japan Airlines?†
- How to File a Complaint with Lufthansa Airlines?
- How to Select a Seat on a Lufthansa Flight?†
- How do I Pick my Seat on American Airlines?
- What are the Cheapest days to Book Frontier Flights?
- How long is United Airlines hold time?
- How to Select Seats for British Airways?