Air Canada is one of those Airlines that believes in flexibility. That is why even if you have made the booking, you can also make the changes in your booking according to your needs. You only need to ensure that you have chosen the steps and the policy mentioned below. After that, you’ll be able to make the changes you want. However, the most important condition you need to consider before you take the step of making the changes by yourself is that you need to ensure that you have made the reservation on the official website of Air Canada. In case you have made the booking through a third party. Then it would help if you connected with them to make the changes.
Procedure to Make the Changes to your Reservation after making the Booking:
It is always recommended to make the Air Canada seat selection when making the booking. However, there can be a situation where you have made the booking, but you need to snake the changes to the reservation later on. For that kind of situation, you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Access the official website of Air Canada https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home.html
- Now you need to choose “Manage Booking.”
- Once you have selected the button above, you only need to enter the booking reference number and the passenger's name.
- Now choose the option of “Search.”
- Soon, you’ll come across the Air Canada booking you have made.
- Open the booking, and then you need to select the option of “Seat change.”
- That is it. Now you only need to choose the most suitable seat for you.
- Once you have chosen it, then choose the option of saving.
After making the changes, you will receive a confirmation email on your registered email address. You can keep the email saved if you would like to refer back to the email.
Air Canada Seat Change Policy:
- You need to ensure that you have made the change within twenty-four hours of the booking. In that manner, you’re not going to be charged the extra fee.
- If you have made the booking on the official website, you can only make the changes by yourself.
- If a third party made your reservation, you need to connect with them to make any changes to your reservation.
Contact Customer Support to Make the Changes to your Booking:
For Air Canada Flight Booking or the changes in the booking, you can even connect with the customer support of Air Canada. They’ll make sure that your issue will be quickly resolved.
Air Canada Travel Info and Support Page: https://vacations.aircanada.com/en/contact-us
Call upon the Air Canada Official Number:
Dial Air Canada’s official number 1 866 529-2079. Now you’ll come across the IVR menu. You only need to choose the options directly connected to the seat upgrade or the reservation. Soon, your call will be connected to a live person. The agent will make sure that your issue is resolved in a short period. The agent will also help you out with the Air Canada seat selection Process so that you can make the changes by yourself.
Air Canada Customer Support: https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/home/fly/customer-support.html
Customer Service: 1 (888) 247-2262
Baggage Tracking: 1 (888) 689-2247
Air Canada Twitter Page: http://twitter.com/AirCanadaVac
Air Canada Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/aircanadavacations
Air Canada Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/aircanadavacations
- What is British Airways Cancellation Policy?
- What is Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- How to Change my Flight Date at Lufthansa?†
- How do I Talk to Delta Customer Service?
- How do I Contact Jetstar by Phone?†
- How do I get a Refund from Flydubai?
- How to Cancel my Emirates Airlines Flight and get Refund?†
- How to Contact Flydubai by Phone Number?†
- How do I check-in for my flight on Emirates Airlines?†
- How to Book my flight at Qatar Airways?†