Travelers can cancel their flight reservations and can get refunds. In case of refunds and cancellation, travelers should stick to the refund and cancellation process. Passengers need to visit the official United Airlines website to initiate cancellations and refunds.
Travelers can connect with the United airlines customer service department to get help with refunds and cancellations.
How to Get a Refund for a Canceled Flight?
Travelers need to follow the United Airlines refund Process mentioned below for refunds.
- Open your web browser and navigate to United Airlines’ official website.
- Travelers need to look for refunds and cancellation options.
- Select the refund option and you will get redirected to another page.
- The refund request form will open. Fill in the necessary details to submit the form for help and assistance.
Steps for Cancellation are as follows:
- Open your web browser and visit www.united.com to access the main website.
- Select the “My Trips” option.
- Travelers need to select the “manage my booking” option.
- Enter the reservation id or the PNR number along with your last name. Ht the submit option.
- Select the reservation that you wish to change or cancel and select the “Cancel” flight option.
- Proceed with the payment (if applicable)
- Travelers will receive a cancellation confirmation code on their registered email address or phone number.
- Save it to fill in the refund request form.
- A cancellation code is required to fill the refund request form.
Travelers can get refunds for refundable flight tickets. If one has booked a non-refundable ticket, he/she will get a future travel credit. The limit of future travel credit is one year from the date of issue.
How to Contact Customer Service for Refund?
Travelers can connect with the United Airlines Customer Service to connect with the customer service department to seek assistance with refund and cancellations.
Contact on the Helpline Number
- Travelers need to connect with the United Airlines customer service executives by dialing the customer service helpline number 1-800-864-8331.
- Visit the official website of United airlines and look for the contact us option.
- Select the call option to call the United airlines customer service department.
- Travelers will hear an automated voice and need to select an appropriate prompt to connect with someone from the United airlines customer service team.
Connect with a Virtual Agent
Travelers can connect with a live person to know about the refund status of their flight cancellation. It is easier to connect with a live person and the live chat option is available 24x7.
- How can I Talk with the Agent from United Airlines in the USA?
- How to Cancel the Aegean Airlines Flight Ticket?†
- How do I get a Flight Refund from Qantas Airlines?
- How do I get in touch with Japan Airlines?†
- How to File a Complaint with Lufthansa Airlines?
- How to Select a Seat on a Lufthansa Flight?†
- How do I Pick my Seat on American Airlines?
- What are the Cheapest days to Book Frontier Flights?
- How long is United Airlines hold time?
- How to Select Seats for British Airways?