Iberia Airlines is one of the most loved and appreciated airlines in the world. Headquartered in Spain, the airline has a very prominent name amongst the passengers. Their services have utter satisfaction from the travelers, and they are known to stand on their motive of providing the best services to their passengers.
If you are someone who made a booking with Iberia but couldn’t fly and now wishes to know how to get a refund from Iberia airlines, then you can rest assured and follow this page to know the necessary process to get a refund from Iberia Airlines as mentioned below;
Procedure to get a Refund from Iberia Airlines
- The very first step is to visit the official website of Iberia Airlines.
- There, you will pot the “Manage Booking” tab. Click on the tab.
- Fill in the necessary information like your last name and your booking reference id number.
- Hit on a search to find the booking you wish to get refunded for.
- Once you have found your booking, then you will have to get your hand on canceling the booking.
- Confirm your flight booking cancellation.
- You will find the option to request a refund right away. Then, you can follow the onscreen instruction and complete the refund request form.
- Once done, your refund request form will be processed, and you will receive the confirmation mail confirming that you have requested the refund.
You can directly apply for the Iberia Airlines refund by directly filling out the refund request form presented on the official contact page of the airlines. However, it is always necessary to know the terms and conditions of any airline before applying for a refund. So, to help you with that in the case of Iberia Airlines, refer to the refund policy of Iberia Airlines mentioned below;
Highlights of Iberia Airlines’ Refund Policy
- If you apply for the refund within 24 hours of purchasing your flight ticket, then you will receive the complete refund and will not be changed any cancelation charge for the same.
- If you cancel your flight booking or apply for a refund during the risk period, then you will be asked to pay the cancellation charges and may not be eligible for the complete refund.
- The refund for your flight depends on when are you canceling your ticket, your flight ticket and also your fare type.
- You will receive no refund if you apply for the refund after the expiration of the flight ticket.
- If the flight is canceled by Iberia Airlines due to a reason within reach or beyond the reach of the airlines, then you will be accommodated in the immediate flight r you can apply for a refund too.
- If you are canceling your flight due to a valid reason like a serious injury, accident, illness, or demise of a closed one, then you can consult with the staff at the desk of the airline to get a complete refund or wave off in the charges by showing the necessary documentary evidence.
Therefore, this is for the refund policy of Iberia Airlines. If you have any problems or questions, you can consult with the Iberia Airlines customer service. The customer support desk is in operation 24 hours a day and seven days a week. They would assist you to resolve your problems and issues at any time of the day. Nevertheless, you can also apply or request your refund by calling the customer care services of Iberia Airlines. Connect with the assistant and request your refund. They would assist you with the same.
- What is British Airways Cancellation Policy?
- What is Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- How to Change my Flight Date at Lufthansa?†
- How do I Talk to Delta Customer Service?
- How do I Contact Jetstar by Phone?†
- How do I get a Refund from Flydubai?
- How to Cancel my Emirates Airlines Flight and get Refund?†
- How to Contact Flydubai by Phone Number?†
- How do I check-in for my flight on Emirates Airlines?†
- How to Book my flight at Qatar Airways?†