Scoot Airlines is the best low-budget airline service provider in Singapore. It has accessible reservation facilities. It is reviewed as an outstanding service provider by travelers for its customer service.
How to Claim a Refund from Scoot Airlines?
If you are wondering about the Scoot Airlines Refund Process, the information provided in this article will be very insightful to you.
Follow the Process to get a Refund from Scoot Airlines:
- Open the official website of Scoot airlines.
- Go to the "Manage Bookings" section.
- Then mention the booking itineraries.
- You will get a booking summary where there will be a menu icon
- Choose the refund option from the menu, and you will get a refund form.
- Submit all details required in the state.
- Submit the form. You will get a confirmation email at your registered mail id and a refund ticket number.
Every airline has its terms and conditions, which are mentioned in its policy. Similarly, there are several conditions of Scoot Airlines Refund Policy that one can understand in detail after going through the official website.
How do I Use the Scoot Refund Voucher?
Scoot provides refund vouchers that help customers with the total value of their canceled bookings. Passengers can use Scoot Airlines Refund voucher to book a new trip. Eligible customers can apply for these vouchers via the Scoot airlines web portal.
- Open the official website.
- Go to the My Bookings option.
- Here, passengers will get a chance to apply for a Voucher code. They can write the code and get the required discounts.
However, there are specific terms and conditions applied to refund vouchers that are already mentioned while getting the voucher.
How Long Does it take to Get a Refund from Scoot Airlines?
Scoot airlines have a very smooth and easy refund process. The stipulated time taken to get a refund is mentioned on the website, which is as follows.
- Scoot airlines take seven to ten business days for online Refund.
- However, if someone needs a refund in the form of cash or cheque, the working days increase to up to twenty business days.
Business days include only the working days of airlines. It excludes non-working days.
How to Get a Full Refund From the Airlines?
There are several terms and conditions to Get Scoot Airlines Full Refund since every airline has policies.
Scoot airlines tickets are non-cancellable and non-refundable except for the following reasons:
- Medical Reasons: If you cannot travel due to medical or compassionate grounds ( death of immediate family members), it will come under medical reasons.
- Death of passenger or immediate family members
- Schedule change or disruption affected with retiming of 4 hours or more: If there is a change in flight schedule timings by the airlines' side, then you are eligible for a Refund under this category.
To get a refund for the reasons mentioned earlier, you need to submit the supporting documents through Scoot Airlines' official web form, which is available on its website. Supporting documents include, but are not limited to, a medical certificate that clearly states that the person is unfit for travel, a death certificate, and proof of relationship.
Upon receipt of the supporting document, the Scoot Airlines team will review your refund request. If eligible, they will process your Refund in the form of Scoot Travel Vouchers (non-transferable).
Hopefully, the information mentioned above will solve your queries and issues. For further details, you can visit the official website of Scoot airlines.
- How Can I Talk to an Airlines Customer Service Agent?
- How can I Cancel my KLM Flight and Get Refund?
- How do I Check in at KLM Airlines?
- How do I Cancel a Porter Airlines Reservation?
- How to Change Flight at Avianca Airlines?
- How to Check in with Avianca Airlines?
- How do I Choose my Seat After Booking a Flight?
- How to Book Flights at Austrian Airlines?
- How to Check in with Allegiant Air?
- How can I Change my Flight Date to Copa Airlines?