Spirit Airlines provides several ways to check in, including online, at Kiosk (at the airport), and at the ticket counter (at the airport). Besides, if you don't know the procedure, here are all the details for your reference. Let's start with Spirit Airlines' online Check-in procedure.
Check-in Online at Spirit Airlines
It is the quickest and easiest way to check in for the flight and gets a boarding pass. Online check-in starts and ends 24 hours and an hour before departure. You can also purchase seat assignments that are less expensive online. Besides, if you purchase a bag within 24 hours of departure, it will be charged at an online check-in rate, so it's best to buy them in advance and save money. Follow the steps below if you don't know how to check-in online.
Easy Steps to Online Check-in
- Get on the official site of Spirit Airlines using your favorite browser
- Now click on the check-in the tab on the top
- Enter the passenger's code and last name, click on the check-in button
- You can view your itinerary, select your seats, purchase bags, etc. and follow the instructions
- Now pay for the charges applicable for the additional purchase
- Download your boarding pass and print it to use at the airport
Steps to Check-in using Mobile App
- To check-in using a mobile phone, open the spirit airlines app.
- Click on the check-in button on the screen.
- Now log in to your account using the required details.
- Follow the instructions to complete the check-in procedure and get your boarding pass.
However, the Guests who cannot Check-in Online are:-
- Who travel with pets
- Who travels on a group reservation of ten or more
- The Unaccompanied minors
- Who travels with an infant on a lap
- Who travels with Military ID, not a passport
- Who travel to or from some specific international destinations
- Who are Non-U.S. citizens departing from international locations
- Who purchases an extra seat or any specific item
The guest who falls under the above conditions can check in at the ticket counter without paying additional charges.
Check-in at Kiosk at the Airport
If you can't check in online, use the Kiosk at the airport. They are self-serve and very easy to use. Here you can follow the procedure below to check-in at Kiosk. You can use the kiosk service to Check-in at Spirit airlines 3 hours before departure to 45 minutes before departure for domestic and 60 minutes before the departure of international flights.
Steps to Check-in at Kiosk
- Click on the Check-in tab on the Kiosk
- Enter the confirmation code
- Confirm the material policy that you don't have any hazardous and prohibited items in bags
- Now type your email to get notifications.
- You can then add bags, but it will be quite more expensive than online
- Select seats and follow the self-explanatory instructions
Check-in at the Ticket Counter at the Airport
You can also visit the spirit airlines check-in counter at the airport to check-in and get a boarding pass. However, there is a charge of around $ 10/ per boarding pass to print. Some guests who cannot complete check-in online can use the check-in counters at the airport. You can find Spirit airlines service agents at the airport if you face any inconvenience or need assistance.
However, ensure you carry all the relevant documents and passports to check-in at the counter. The check-in at counters begins 3 hours before departure to 45 minutes before departure for domestic flights and 60 minutes for international flights and U.S.V.I flights.
How does Check-in work for Spirit?
Spirit Airlines allows you three ways to check-in; out of them, check-in online is the quickest and most convenient way. The online check-in starts 24 hours before departure and ends one hour before. The online check-in is free of cost, and you can visit the official site and then check in the section to complete the procedure.
During Check-In at Spirit, you can select any seat assignment and purchase bags per your requirements. You can add any services while checking in at Spirit airlines. Besides that, if you don't want to check in online, you can also use the Spirit Airiens mobile app to complete the check-in procedure and get a boarding pass. Mobile check-in starts 3 hours before and ends 45 min - 60 min depending on the route.
You can also save time by check-in at the Kiosk, which is self-service and easy to use. You can click on the check-in button, and self-explanatory instruction will guide you to complete the check-in. Guests restricted to check-in online can always opt to counter check-in. You can take help from the Spirit agents available at the airport.
So you must now be clear about how check-in work for Spirit. If you still face any trouble or need any additional guidance, you can always contact the spirit customer support team via its several modes of communication.
- How do I Request a Callback from Delta?
- How do I Check-in with Frontier Airlines?
- How can you Check in Online for Sunwing Airlines?
- How do you Check-in on Spirit Airlines?†
- How to Check-in to Air Canada?
- How to Change my Air Canada Flight
- How can I Change my Flight without Paying a Fee?
- How much does it cost to Change an Air Canada Flight?
- How do I Contact Air Canada about my Refund?
- How do I Contact Amtrak Manager?