You can change your Austrian Airlines flight ticket via different methods, which are as described below:
Change your Austrian ticket by the Website:
To change your Austrian ticket on the website, consider the following steps:
- Navigate through the website of Austrian Airlines,
- Go to the Manage Booking option on the home page.
- Enter your PNR number and Surname, as you have mentioned in your flight, to fetch the details of your ticket.
- Press continue. Your Austrian flight ticket will appear on your screen. Look for the modify or change option on your flight ticket.
- You can change your ticket's date, name, seat, or any other category. Remember that you might get charged by Austrian Airlines to make these changes to your ticket.
- After the process is complete, Austrian Airlines will send you a new ticket.
Change your Austrian Ticket via Phone Call:
You can call Austrian Airlines for the ticket change. To call the Austrian Airline to change your ticket, do as follows:
- Visit the Austrian Airlines website.
- Go to contact us.
- Dial the Austrian Airline phone number.
- Talk to the customer care representative for ticket change assistance.
- Provide them with your PNR number and last name, as they will ask for it. Pay for the changes made.
- You must pay a customer service charge and the change fee to complete the process.
- As soon as the payment is confirmed, your new Austrian ticket will get released.
Change your Austrian Ticket at the Airport:
You can change your Austrian flight ticket at the airport in the following procedure:
- Go to the airport and proceed to check-in.
- Once the check-in process is complete, visit the Austrian Airline ticket counter. Tell them you want to change the ticket for your Austrian flight.
- Wait for some time. One of the Austrian representatives will approach you. Explain to them your query in brief.
- The representative will check your eligibility for the ticket change.
- If you are eligible, they will let you know. Complete the payment required to change the ticket change.
- You can be charged with a service charge by an Austrian representative.
What is the Austrian Airlines Ticket Change Fee?
Every good deal comes with some rules in all the airlines. Austrian Airlines also charge for changes other than the free change time provided by the Airline.
- You would have to pay the fee when you make relevant changes to the ticket after 24 hours of booking.
- All the tickets are applied for the Austrian Airlines change flight fees of 30 EUR for rebooking and the remaining amount between two ticket fares.
- You cannot make any changes to Austrian airline non-refundable tickets. In this case, cancel your ticket and rebook your Austrian flight again.
- The flight change ticket fee will depend on your destination, the type of flight that is either domestic or international, the class you are traveling in, and several other factors.
- If the passenger takes help from the customer assistant of Austrian airlines, they have to pay a service charge between 10 and 20 EUR.
- If you cancel your rebooked ticket, the Austrian Airline will not refund the ticket amount to you. This situation is considered a show, and the whole amount is invalidated.
- You must pay the change fee in the same mode of payment as when you bought the ticket. However, you can request the Airline to change the method of payment.
- The domestic flight change charges are less in Austrian airlines than the international flight change charge.
What is the Austrian Ticket Date Change Policy?
You have the right to change the flight date. According to the policy, of Austrian Airlines, the date change Process is straightforward but has specific terms and conditions, which are mentioned below.
- You can change your flight date when you travel with Austrian airlines. To change the date on your ticket, you must apply seven days left for the flight departure so the airlines can change it.
- The date change fee is applicable on the flight if the passenger applies to change the date after a 24-hour grace period.
- The airlines will allow you to change the date only if the available seats on the flight date change. According to Austrian airlines' change flight policy, they will nullify your request if the seats are unavailable on the new date.
- If Austrian Airlines provides the passengers with additional facilities such as food and beverages on the previous booking, they might lose it on the flight date change. Remember that the passengers cannot ask to provide the same facility on the new flight to Austrian airlines.
What is the Austrian Ticket Name Change Policy?
The critical points of the Austrian ticket name change policy are discussed below:
- Austrian flight change policy gives the liberty to the passengers to change the spelling of their name if they have a spelling mistake. You cannot change the name to the new identity, and selling the ticket is impossible.
- To change the flight ticket's name, passengers must send the documents as proof.
- You cannot change names on every ticket on Austrian airlines. Passengers are advised to check the eligibility of their ticket for a name change before they apply to change the name on the ticket.
- With the Austrian Airlines Name Change process, passengers are not given any discount by the Airline. You must pay the charge to change your name on your flight.
What is the Austrian Airlines Seat Change Policy?
The essential points of the Austrian seat change policy are as follows:
- You can choose your seat on Austrian airlines at the time of booking. You can also select your seat in advance or at any other time before the flight departure.
- You have access to Austrian Airlines seat change online and offline modes. To change online, you can visit the website to alter the seats. You can reach the ground staff of Austrian airlines to request them to change your seat.
- You can do it for free for the first time to change seats. Airlines will not charge you a fee. For the other times, the name change fee is applicable on Austrian airlines.
- Some seats on the airlines are reserved for special passengers. Austrian airlines do not permit seats for differently-abled people.
Frequently Asked Questions: Austrian Airlines Flight Change Policy.
Can I Change my Meals on Austrian Airlines for Free?
If the passengers change their meals within 24 hours of booking their Austrian Airlines flight, they can change their meals on the airlines for free. Choosing your meal depends on the airfare. The Airline has a variety of cuisines to offer to its passengers. Not all flight tickets are eligible to choose their meals as per their choice. Sometimes, Austrian airlines do not allow you to change your meal. When booking, you can check the meals offered by the airlines.
What happens when the Austrian delays my flight?
In case Austrian Airlines has canceled your flight, you are provided with two options by the Airline. The first option is to cancel your flight and apply for a refund from the Airline. The other option available for you is to fly with Austrian airlines on the next flight that the Airline provides you with.
If the passenger has bought the meals or any accommodation on the canceled flight, in that case, the Airline can send the receipt to the Airline and ask them for reimbursement.
Do Austrian Airlines allow the change in the destination?
Yes, Austrian Airlines allow their passengers to make changes in their destination. You can change your destination, but you must pay the flight change charges according to the Austrian Airlines change flight policy. If you cancel your flight within 24 hours after the flight booking, you can change the flight destination without any charges.
When am I allowed to make the name changes in Austrian Airlines?
Austrian Airlines allows its passengers to make name changes in Austrian Airlines about 2 hours before the departure of the flight. If you fail to make name changes on or before the 2 hours left for the flight departure, the Airline will not accept any request from your side to make name changes to your ticket. In that case, you have to cancel your flight and rebook your ticket.
The best way to make name changes is to make changes within 24 hours of booking your Austrian flight, as the 24-hour window allows you to make name changes without charging you the penalty fee.
- How Can I Talk to an Airlines Customer Service Agent?
- How can I Cancel my KLM Flight and Get Refund?
- How do I Check in at KLM Airlines?
- How do I Cancel a Porter Airlines Reservation?
- How to Change Flight at Avianca Airlines?
- How to Check in with Avianca Airlines?
- How do I Choose my Seat After Booking a Flight?
- How to Book Flights at Austrian Airlines?
- How to Check in with Allegiant Air?
- How can I Change my Flight Date to Copa Airlines?