MVP is the first level of Alaska mileage plan granted by Alaska airlines. If you are wondering, What is Alaska Airline MVP? Then you must know that if you travel regularly using Alaska airlines, you can qualify for MVP elite status earning 20,000 miles, MVP Gold for 40,000 & MVP gold 75k on earning 75000 miles. The benefits of these statuses are:
- First & premium class upgrades.
- Priority check-in
- Extra baggage allowance
- Preferred seat booking etc.
Alaska Airlines MVP Levels
- MVP Gold
- MVP Gold 75K
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan MVP Status
Though Alaska MVP does not provide you with all the perks that are offered by higher levels still, there are evident benefits of this tier. To know more about it, the customers can call Alaska Airlines phone number & get connected with the customer care representative to obtain the information.
It offers the customers the following benefits:
- Alaska MileagePlus MVP provides 50% more miles to the members when they book Alaska Airlines flights.
- It allows passengers for first-class and premium-class upgrades.
- Better inflight experience.
- The most important feature is that it allows Leave for new parents. So if someone is pregnant or a new parent, they can put their travel on hold & apply to get their status extended for another year.
How to Get Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan MVP Status?
The passengers need to earn at least 20,000 eligible Alaska miles to qualify for this status. Also, travelers who have covered at least 30 segments on Alaska Airlines or any of its global partners in a year are entitled to MVP status. It must be noted that the flights must be marked & operated by Alaska.
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan MVP Gold Status
MVP Gold status is at a higher level than MVP on the elite status tier. The perks of being an MVP Gold member are:
- The bonus miles uplift to 100% on cash tickets.
- Apart from class updates, it also allows you to upgrade your travel companion; if your friend or family member is not traveling with you, you can still upgrade.
- You'll be served a complimentary premium beverage if you're in the main cabin, complimentary same-day flight changes, and access to the standby and waitlist for full flights.
How to Get Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan MVP Gold Status?
To get MVP Gold status, the passengers need to earn at least 40,000 eligible Alaska miles, which is twice the MVP status. Also, travelers who have covered at least 60 segments on Alaska Airlines or any of its global partners in a year are entitled to MVP gold status. Travelers must ensure that at least 4 of their flights must be operated by Alaska. All those who have earned 1 million miles on Alaska are eligible to get MVP Gold benefits for life.
Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan MVP Gold 75K status
Customers who are not aware of the MVP Gold 75K can either visit the official Alaska Airlines website & get an idea of the same, or they can simply dial the Alaska Airlines MVP phone number & avail detailed information about it. In brief, it can be concluded that MVP Gold 75K holds the best benefits for their loyal customers. The key benefits associated with this status are:
- It offers 125% more miles when they book a flight & when someone qualifies for it, they will be given 50,000 bonus miles.
- There will be more upgrade opportunities.
- Travelers flying out with an Alaska Lounge can enjoy four complimentary day passes that can be shared with others.
- Also, Alaska allows its MVP Gold 75K elite members to nominate someone else to receive MVP status.
How can I Qualify for MVP Gold 75K status?
To earn this elite status level, the customers need to earn 75,000 miles or 90 segments with Alaska or one of its partners. At least six of those flights must be operated by Alaska Airlines.
Which Alaska Airlines MVP Level is Right for me?
If you are wondering which level is correct for you, then you must take into consideration the fact of how often you fly. The customers can reach Alaska Airlines Customer Service to clarify any doubts.
The following factors can be helpful in determining your status level:
- If you travel often, you can save money on bag checking if you earn Alaska MVP status.
- If you want to upgrade to another class & also want your companion traveling class to be upgraded as well, then MVP Gold is the right option for you.
- If you want to access Alaska lounge up to four times a year then Gold 75k must be your choice..
What is the Alaska Airlines MVP Phone Number?
If you have any issue regarding your earned miles or your elite status & you are searching for the answer, What is the Alaska Airlines MVP phone number? Then you must dial the official number 1-800-654-5669 to resolve all your doubts & concerns.
- How many hours before the United Flight can I check-in?
- How do I Call United Airlines to Change my Flight?
- How to get Refund from Avianca Airlines?†
- How do I get through to EasyJet?
- How do I contact Emirates from the US?
- How do I Cancel my EasyJet Flight and Get a Refund?
- How can I Talk with the Agent from United Airlines in the USA?
- How to Cancel the Aegean Airlines Flight Ticket?†
- How do I get a Flight Refund from Qantas Airlines?
- How do I get in touch with Japan Airlines?†