What are the top attractions to visit in Mumbai?
If you have booked your tickets, packed the bags, and prepared everything to visit the "City of Dreams - Mumbai. " It has been considered a city of dreams because it never disappoints whoever comes with hope to this City. If you have decided to explore Mumbai, before you land on this place, your bucket list should be filled with the top places to visit in Mumbai and have the best time.
Further, some of the best places which will be affordable and have no less enjoyment are listed below with all the details which will be helpful during the journey:
- Gateway Of India Mumbai: built in 1924 to honor the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to Mumbai. This is the most famous place. You cannot miss the Gateway of India if you are in Mumbai.
- Haji Ali Dargah: situated in the middle of the Arabian Sea, the place has the tomb of Sayed Peer Haji Ali Shah Bukhari. This is one of the most visited religious spots. There will be no entry fee to find peace at this place.
- Shree Siddhivinayak Temple is dedicated to the Hindu God, Lord Ganesha. Mumbai is one of the cities which celebrates the Ganesh Chaturthi festival on a grand scale.
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park: This park has been one of the visitors' favorites. It is famous all over Asia and gets the highest number of guests. If you are in Mumbai, you cannot miss watching all the animals living their daily life, and you are watching them from your safari cage.
- Red Carpet Wax Museum: who does not wish to meet the celebrities and the most popular people in the world? But not everyone can fulfill this wish. Well, our next destination will grant your wish, and you can take a picture with Barack Obama, Michael Jackson, Harry Potter, etc.
- Elephanta Caves: The place has five caves, three dedicated to the Hindu God Shiva and two to Buddhist Architecture. This has been added to the UNESCO World Heritage Site in Mumbai.
What are the most popular things to do in Mumbai with children?
No doubt, if you are traveling with children, their choices and enjoyment hold the top priority. Making their day full of fun activities is the most important thing, and for that, you should have a list of top places to visit in Mumbai with family or kids where you can take them and make their experience and journey fun and pleasurable:
- Kidzania: you cannot afford to miss this, where your kids can earn their own money creatively, such as role-playing. They have super fun activities with some learning lessons for life.
- Veermata Jijabai Bhosale Zoo: Kids love to watch animals; watching them live in forest-like places would be exciting.
- Smaaash Junior: After outdoor fun, if you are looking for some indoor activities, then Spinning Palm Tree, The Tubular Slide, Netted Tunnel, Canon Shooting, Padded Bridge, etc., are there to explore.
- EsselWorld: a trip can be boring and cannot be completed without some dangers and adventure. EsselWorld is there to complete the fun with kid-friendly rides, roller-coaster, amusement parks, etc.
- Taraporewala Aquarium: with watching different fish species, the Lakshadweep Islands also have an Oceanarium where you can experience a close look under the sea.
- Juhu Beach: When you are exploring the places one by one, it is evident to get tired, and then Juhu Beach would be the best to relax your body and mind with a beautiful sunset.
Which is the best month to visit Mumbai?
Though Mumbai does not face high weather temperatures, the best time to visit Mumbai is from October to February when the City has its Winters, and you can freely enjoy everything. Visiting Mumbai during the rainy season will be the worst decision.